I think recently everyday is a fully-utilized day for me. Friday night I had my swimming training right after work, Saturday tuition and after that time to hang out with Zhuang and Mei, Sunday morning went to a debriefing training with Raleigh folks and then afternoon having some time to rest for tonight's swimming training. Am supposed to treat my arms with counterpain before the training tonight and gain some sleep from the previous insufficient sleeps to boost energy for tonight's training.
See what I bought just now? Haha. A very small by its size but a very costly dinner. Powerbar and powergel. RM14 total.
See what I bought just now? Haha. A very small by its size but a very costly dinner. Powerbar and powergel. RM14 total.
Tonight I am suppose to eat the Powerbar 1 hour before the training as my dinner as recommended by HaoWee to test on the efficiency of that bar on my energy level and my performance so that we got used to it during our exam.
Powergel is a back-up during the training just in case I need some turbo for the 100m. Hehe. But the Guardian only had one last pack of powergel and its flavour is raspberry. Ewww. I think I will prefer tangerin. Sigh. Nevermind, I will try to slurp down everything without tasting it (or without making myself to feel nausea by the taste. lol).
Powergel is a back-up during the training just in case I need some turbo for the 100m. Hehe. But the Guardian only had one last pack of powergel and its flavour is raspberry. Ewww. I think I will prefer tangerin. Sigh. Nevermind, I will try to slurp down everything without tasting it (or without making myself to feel nausea by the taste. lol).
--------------------------------------
Back to the fully-utilized day saying. I requested my bro for a meet up someday just now. Both of us are very busy and cannot find time for each other.
I was missing my brother very dearly today. And the more I think of him the more I feel sorry for being a bad sister who did nothing to maintain (or improve) the bonding between us. I realized that for all these years in KL I had been meeting my friends and acquantance but my bro.
I admire how Heng's sister maintain the bond so well with her brothers despite the long distance. I feel ashamed as an elder sister. A lousy one. Sigh. I think the problem is me la. For being too immatured to lead my bro through his growing process. He was the one who led me through the childhood. Being a loner is another thing. I was very introvert when I was young and find myself more comfortable doing stuffs alone. So, I guess I sent some unseen signal telling everyone to back off from me and leave me alone. Was not a very friendly person back in those days. lol. And as a big sister I think I din do well in protecting my bro enough la, in the sense of deciding things, teaching him something I know, cover up for him when he's in trouble. I was an ignorant loner. Now I hate my young self. How I wish I can go back and change everything but what had not been done hadn't been. So what I can do is just to grief the past and move on with what I have now. But the saddest comment I heard from Heng was that "it's too late to bond already coz both of you are so old already now". Sigh. I wish otherwise.
Will try to put more faith in myself to achieve this big goal. To stitch back the gaps. And what says the Law of Attraction? That anything you believe in and strive towards will be yours. I think there's chances la. Good ones =)
Wah. So long never write sentimental post already. I feel so insecured to pour it out here but nevermind la. Not the whole world is going to read my blog anyway. Hehe. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment