I love Jason Mraz songs. After the I'm Yours song there's another nice one from his new album called Lucky. =) Would like to dedicate this song to Heng. Coz I'm lucky to have you. =) Get Pei going to tease me again. haha.
Another song which I really like and proud of is "Here in My Home" by Malaysian Artistes For Unity, by Malaysians for Malaysians. It's frequently played in local radio stations e.g. My Fm and Fly Fm (seldom listen to Hitz lately so not very sure about Hitz. hehe). You can download the songs and videos at www.malaysianartistesforunity.info. I'm downloading now. Hehe.
p/s: I like the extra low vocal at the very first part. I like guy with such voice when they singing. Damn man one. hehe.
p/p/s: I like the Tamil rapping part. Damn nice. Hehe. Although I dun understand. And the English part also nice. Chinese and Malay one so so only.

1 comment:
Collection of Actress Nayantara Photos and Videos ,Gallery, Wallpapers, Latest movies, only at http://www.nayantharamovies.com
Post a Comment