Demonstrating to Keen how to stretch his cramp muscle
Half way hiking
Bully Keen. hehe...
Karma...
I like this group picture

I like this even more. lol!
We found a big cave! =) Adam did.
Everyone wants to make use of the light to become saint
Preparing to set off. haha.. no la. Didn't jump off.
I like my pose. Hehe.
A clumsy step
Queuing to climb the big rock
Have to come back down to let Adam pass pula...
Hip Hop on the rock. Haha. Nolah. Just trying to get down from the big rock.
Everyone wants to meditate on the big rock.
Keen was missing
Elaine doing kungfu. Hehe. Funny.
Going up to the top
Adam going down to get something. Dun remember what drop down there liao. Quite steep there. I dun dare to go near there.
So many mountains nearby.
See how big the rock is at the top. Better than Bukit Tabur, not enough place to lie down.
Lying on the slanting rock
Monkeys pose on the slanting rock. We used self-timer.
Wind not very strong that day but still able to lift up my hair a bit. hehe. Was very hot that day. I wonder how we can sit there under the sun without wind for so long. =P
This moment was precious. Everyone just sat there quietly watching everything below us, and sometimes watching the birds flying pass us.
Feeling the serenity
Going down.

No comments:
Post a Comment