For most of you who dunno what is IW and how it looks like. Here are some of the photos.

Staff tents

Participant tents
Hehe. See the difference?

Chilling on a hammock

Washing up by the river. This is where I wash my face and brush my teeth. Oops, dun let Raleigh ppl know I poluted the river with my tooth paste. hehehe...

Campfire. By the time I get there it's not flaming anymore. Sigh. The last time I saw a flaming camp fire (if dun count in the one Yen made at the Kutu Pool) was 8 years ago when I was a staff in a leadership camp in 2000. My goodness! That was so ancient long time ago! Oh I miss the tribal group dance around the fire back then. lol.

Great food supply from camp team. We had spaghetti, sardin, bak kut teh and vege soup. Oops. If the participants know we had been eating luxurious food they will mogok us. lol.

Long table made from bamboos (or is it wood?) for meals

Decamping on the last day.

Hiking. Nice rocks. Was there last year Jan IW. Miss those times too.

Some climbings. Time to dirty your body. Muahaha..

My rafting faci team. My face looks fair. This is before the sunbath at Kutu Pool. Or maybe because I just had a cooling face wash from the river. Damn syok la wash the face at the river at 6 something in the morning.

Doing funny stuff with Su Lan

Limbo game

Kiap head game. lol. Modified from kiap leg game. If you see them playing the game you sure can't stop laughing one. Imagine they have to avoid the rotan from kiap-ing their heads. lol.

Getting excited, participants, faci and coordinators.

Getting excited during group photos. Everyone just jumped around with the banner singing "Raleigh Raleigh Raleigh~~ Raleigh~~ Raleigh" modified from the Ole Ole song. There's a video in BJ's Facebook.
The pictures might show what we did but not the bonding because bondings cannot be seen but can only be felt.
I can't wait to go for the next one. =)

2 comments:
hey there yinkheay! i suddenly found your blog in the oddest way. i also can't believe the world is thaaat small after all. then of course, since fate brought my to your blog, and i saw the iw post! nice one there. erm, my next question is, can i curi and post in raleigh kl blog ar? by the way agm was great fun. you all, charlie ppl don't sendiri meet up la, call us also to meet up marrrr.... cis! okay la, see you around!
haha.. dun la kecil hati. next time will call u for next meet up la =P
how did u find my blog? how come the world is small? u know any of my frens ah?
u can take everything in my blog about raleigh no problem =)
Post a Comment