Went to Kuala Kubu Bahru today with Raleigh people for IW camp recce. Near Fraser hill there. Did a bit of trekking. Had lotsa fun and tans. Hehe.
After finish our recce, we go to Kutu Pool (it's a natural pool formed by the river current right in the middle of the river. Urm.. Something like that) and swam, came out and sun-dry our clothes (intentionally) and skins (unintentionally) on the rocks and got back into the ice-cold water again. Oh, and did I mention it was afternoon? The sun was glaring.
To bad no pictures. Coz I dun think I will be able to snap the moment coz the moments are mostly in the river. lol.
Cant wait for IW to come. It's a brand new experience to me. To be one of the organizing team of a camp.
Still have no time to upload Gunung Dato's picture. I spent my whole weekend out until din even have time to have a good afternoon nap. I'll try upload ASAP. lol.
p/s: Worrying about Get Pei. Hope she's better now. Get well soon.
After finish our recce, we go to Kutu Pool (it's a natural pool formed by the river current right in the middle of the river. Urm.. Something like that) and swam, came out and sun-dry our clothes (intentionally) and skins (unintentionally) on the rocks and got back into the ice-cold water again. Oh, and did I mention it was afternoon? The sun was glaring.
To bad no pictures. Coz I dun think I will be able to snap the moment coz the moments are mostly in the river. lol.
Cant wait for IW to come. It's a brand new experience to me. To be one of the organizing team of a camp.
Still have no time to upload Gunung Dato's picture. I spent my whole weekend out until din even have time to have a good afternoon nap. I'll try upload ASAP. lol.
p/s: Worrying about Get Pei. Hope she's better now. Get well soon.

2 comments:
Gal, thanks yea... i wish i can get better tho... but it doesn seem to be better... last nite got the rash again... and... another sleepless nite for me... tho haven taken the med.. anyway, thanks yea...
Go get some more jabs from the hospital la. Then can recover faster. Oh yea. With the rash on then u can go consult the specialist oredi lo?
Post a Comment