Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 reasons I hate cats

1. I had an unforgettable shocking experience with cats. When I was yamcha-ing with my friend at a mamak stall, one adult cat jumped onto my lap grabbing my knees with his front paws begging for food after I telling the cat sternly "There's no food here". The cat was literally attacking me. *Gasp*

2. Cats are arrogant. You can see from their narrowed eyes. The eyes are like telling people "Back off! I have no time to layan you". Or. the eye can also be interpreted as "yea..whatever" look. It's pissing me off.

3. When cats do their 'business' with their partners they make very obvious sound which is very annoying. Why so loud la. Until everyone know what you're doing. I'm not interested also...

4. Cats are cold blooded la. Why are they categorized under warm-blooded category? They have no intimacy and loyalty feelings towards human. (Or maybe I dun feel any from my grandma's cat)

5. They always brush my leg with their body when I'm eating at mamak or roadside food stalls. So gross one. They should respect our privacy ma. Why come kacau when I'm eating. I always get a shock when I feel something furry is brushing my leg when I'm eating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly I hated cats too. But I learnt to be more open-minded.

yinkheay said...

haha.. Me too la.. Just for the purpose of making this blog not as dull. =P I like my mum's fren's cat. She likes to hug my leg like a dog. Haha.

yinkheay said...

Maybe becoz the cat everyday mix with dogs. haha.. she's a cat with dog's personality