Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just nonsense

What have you realized recently?
That I have so many things to do within a short period of time (I mean my personal life, not including work somemore)

Have you given your first kiss away?
Yea. Need explain more? lol.

If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who're the buddies you would take with you?
Any one of the Raleigh people. Coz they have good skills when it comes to jungle and camping, and maybe food sourcing. Muahaha.

Are u satisfy with life you have now or you want more?
More than satisfying. =) I'm given many good chances. It's just depending on my performance on everything I'm having now. It's more on whether I can give my best.

What makes you mad?
When I'm already late and the traffic makes my mood worse. =P

What do you think of yourself?
Careless. Forgetful. Low self esteem. Eh? Why think of all bad things one. Really got low self esteem. lol. I'm cheerful, bubbly, lame (is this a good thing?), easy-go-lucky, easy to mix (means not a difficult person), truthful, like to think about life (and confuse myself more with various philosophies. haha), want to explore and adventure more because I think life is not only about studies and work.

Is there someone you're thinking of now?
Thinking when is Heng going online. Thinking of my dad whether he had a happy birthday today.

If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you
or would you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me. At times I will cannot accept the fact, but slowly I will. =)

Who was the last person you hugged?
My mum. =)

Who knows you the best?
Mum, CP, Aud, Heng

Throughout ur life,what hurts you most?
I'm not gonna disclose this. But this is got to do with relationships. =P

Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Yesterday when I heard the petrol price was increasing to RM2.70 by 12am today. Luckily went to queue up quite early (around 6 something) and saved RM24 from this. Today onwards my petrol full tank will be RM100 already instead of RM70 last time. =(



Ei! What am I doing now? I seriously need to start working on the preparation for the tuition now. See you in my next post.

No comments: