Went to the Proton service centre to inquire about the repair fees for my car. Mum had seen the kemek-ness from the picture I send her. She said it's not serious. She thinks it will just cost about RM100.
So, after I asked the mechanic, the repair fees is really 100. But it's not in Ringgit. It's in pounds! Almost 100 pounds if converted the sum to pounds! I wanna pengsan already. It's freaking RM600 le. Summore according to the mechanic a sum of RM600 is the minimum charge, body repair they call it (if not mistaken). If they found that the parts in the car got damaged by the impact due to the accident, they will charge me more.
But, I appreciate them being honest to me. I really do. Sigh...
Then mum said just repair the bonnet coz it is the one that cannot open. She said just leave the kemek bumper like that. =(
That means my car will look like Shih Tzu for some time le..

Note the flatness of the face and compare with the kemek-ness of my car

Proton Shih Tzu. Whoa.. Nice name! lol...
If I only repair the bonnet (they will knock out the steel), the fees should be only RM25 and if I repair the button inside (if the button is broken) it will be added up to RM35. Still not bad. But, there's a 'but' here, according to the mechanic if the alignment of the knot (the button, he calls it a 'knot') has gone out of place, then I will have to have my kemek fender changed, which he's not sure with the price yet. I think his customer service skill is good coz he assured me that he will check the price listing in the catalog for the fender for me, so that I can compare the price.
Actually if he want to cheat my money he could persuade me to send my car to them for the bonnet repair first then without me knowing fix the bumper and fender for me as well, then claim money from me quoting the famous line "what has done has been done". That's why I say I appreciate the service although it is their responsibility to not cheat us customers. lol.
So now.. In order to save money for the possible fender replacement I will have to eat instant noodle everyday for dinner starting now. lol. Nevermind. My instant noodle is damn tasty. I won't complain. =P Coz it's the Korean ramen again. Yummm!! Korean ramen is quite expensive you know, one package of noodle is RM2.70 le. I'm not sure whether it's because Jusco priced it more expensive or it's the inflasion. Last time it was RM2 per package le, but it's Giant la.... Hmm.. I should reconsider an alternative for my dinner, RM2.70 not cheap also. Although cheaper than normal ones like mee goreng and mixed rice with 3 dishes (which I normally take).
Maybe roti canai. 2 pieces at less than RM2. Haih. So pathetic la. Duwan roti canai la.
Maybe mixed rice with only one dish. lol. Maybe that will cost me about RM2 only. Yeay
Oh ya. By the way, I just bought a purse. It looks really nice one. But then hor, I very stupid lo. I forgot to try putting my cards in before I buy. So the IC and all I have to push very hard only able to secure them in. OMG. I hope the purse won't spoil so soon.

So, after I asked the mechanic, the repair fees is really 100. But it's not in Ringgit. It's in pounds! Almost 100 pounds if converted the sum to pounds! I wanna pengsan already. It's freaking RM600 le. Summore according to the mechanic a sum of RM600 is the minimum charge, body repair they call it (if not mistaken). If they found that the parts in the car got damaged by the impact due to the accident, they will charge me more.
But, I appreciate them being honest to me. I really do. Sigh...
Then mum said just repair the bonnet coz it is the one that cannot open. She said just leave the kemek bumper like that. =(
That means my car will look like Shih Tzu for some time le..
Note the flatness of the face and compare with the kemek-ness of my car
Proton Shih Tzu. Whoa.. Nice name! lol...
If I only repair the bonnet (they will knock out the steel), the fees should be only RM25 and if I repair the button inside (if the button is broken) it will be added up to RM35. Still not bad. But, there's a 'but' here, according to the mechanic if the alignment of the knot (the button, he calls it a 'knot') has gone out of place, then I will have to have my kemek fender changed, which he's not sure with the price yet. I think his customer service skill is good coz he assured me that he will check the price listing in the catalog for the fender for me, so that I can compare the price.
Actually if he want to cheat my money he could persuade me to send my car to them for the bonnet repair first then without me knowing fix the bumper and fender for me as well, then claim money from me quoting the famous line "what has done has been done". That's why I say I appreciate the service although it is their responsibility to not cheat us customers. lol.
So now.. In order to save money for the possible fender replacement I will have to eat instant noodle everyday for dinner starting now. lol. Nevermind. My instant noodle is damn tasty. I won't complain. =P Coz it's the Korean ramen again. Yummm!! Korean ramen is quite expensive you know, one package of noodle is RM2.70 le. I'm not sure whether it's because Jusco priced it more expensive or it's the inflasion. Last time it was RM2 per package le, but it's Giant la.... Hmm.. I should reconsider an alternative for my dinner, RM2.70 not cheap also. Although cheaper than normal ones like mee goreng and mixed rice with 3 dishes (which I normally take).
Maybe roti canai. 2 pieces at less than RM2. Haih. So pathetic la. Duwan roti canai la.
Maybe mixed rice with only one dish. lol. Maybe that will cost me about RM2 only. Yeay
Oh ya. By the way, I just bought a purse. It looks really nice one. But then hor, I very stupid lo. I forgot to try putting my cards in before I buy. So the IC and all I have to push very hard only able to secure them in. OMG. I hope the purse won't spoil so soon.
This morning the sky is so beautiful

1 comment:
Hey regarding the korean noodle, Jusco memang slightly more expensive. Tax gua.. Sometimes around RM 11+ for 4 packets right?
My cousin loves that too.. and my aunt usually buys them from pasar malam. Yes, THEY ARE SOLD IN PASARMALAM as well! Same exact packing! I means it is the same thing la.. the entire for only RM 8+ i think. So, maybe you can save some money there =)
Post a Comment