There were 4 things/people that can make me cry last time: A good book, a good Korean drama, a good movie, and my mum. I'd cry when she's upset with me. And I'd cry whenever I picture her leaving me especially after my nightmares of her dying. I think she's my VVIP in my life. No one is going to replace her.
But now, one more person is added to the list. It's Heng. He touched me so deep down to my heart until I can't stop the tears from rolling in my eyes.
I'm glad that he always treasures me. And I treasure every moments we share on webcam. I like the way we make faces to each other and the way he laughs when the faces I made were funny.
p/s: But mum is still my VVIP. When she's mad at me or when I imagine that one day she will leave me, I feel suffocated.
I need the determination to read up the journals and write a proposal out of it. I should worry about whether-or-not-I-get-the-offer later.
But now, one more person is added to the list. It's Heng. He touched me so deep down to my heart until I can't stop the tears from rolling in my eyes.
I'm glad that he always treasures me. And I treasure every moments we share on webcam. I like the way we make faces to each other and the way he laughs when the faces I made were funny.
p/s: But mum is still my VVIP. When she's mad at me or when I imagine that one day she will leave me, I feel suffocated.
***********************
I need the determination to read up the journals and write a proposal out of it. I should worry about whether-or-not-I-get-the-offer later.

2 comments:
that's so sweet!
haha... i was wondering who this 20 yr old sih lai is.. Then click on you name only I know its u. lol..
Yea. It is =)
Post a Comment