68 words
An average typist reaches 50 to 70 wpm, while some positions can require 80 to 95 (usually the minimum required for dispatch positions and other typing jobs), and some advanced typists work at speeds above 120. --Taken from yahoo
Hmm. Pretty cool. I can at least work as an average typist =P
**************************
Read Mun K blog just now. And found this interesting. Just for fun only.
Just type in your name and the future you pop up. Hmm.. But when I type my full name nothing come out le.
But the keyword Yink Heay showed this picture:
So in the future I will become a locked up lioness? Fierce but hopeless? lol
Or become a plate of mashed vege salad? All mashed up? haha..
**************************
Was looking through the keywords that linked to my blog. One caught my eyes. The keyword is "what does kekdao means". lol. I bet this person is definitely not a Malaysian Chinese. lol.
Then I just realized that I didn't explain the word when I wrote it in the blog last time. I think it would be nice if I explain the meaning here so that next time when people type in "what does kekdao means" they will get the meaning from here. lol
kekdao
-adjective-
1. an expression of anger {e.g. That guy accused me for stealing his wallet. Kekdao! I'm innocent!}
2. an expression of annoyed plus amusement normally after hearing lame jokes
{e.g. When someone come telling you this: "Why do lions always eat raw meat?" You can't guess why. So, you asked the person what's the answer and he say the "answer is because they don't know how to cook". Then you can say Kekdao.}
-adjective-
1. an expression of anger {e.g. That guy accused me for stealing his wallet. Kekdao! I'm innocent!}
2. an expression of annoyed plus amusement normally after hearing lame jokes
{e.g. When someone come telling you this: "Why do lions always eat raw meat?" You can't guess why. So, you asked the person what's the answer and he say the "answer is because they don't know how to cook". Then you can say Kekdao.}
According to Adam, kekdao is like there's a choke in your chest due to slight anger, at times associated with playful happiness too.
Chee Hui and CM dunno how to explain.
New and Jackie said kekdao = pissed off.
June Fei said kekdao = zhadao. lol.. Didn't explain much.
What's your say? What does kekdao means?

1 comment:
haha i tot it was some kind of cake.
Post a Comment