Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm a Photoshop noob

Imagine sitting in the room, relaxing and checking emails. Then suddenly a very pleasant smell similar to the smell of dung slowly filling up the room you are sitting in. And it's too late to shut the windows because the smell had already gradually building up, because initially you thought it was just your fart. lol. Not funny. And what you have to do is either (a) ignore the smell by breathing normally or (b) take big breathes and sniff in all the smell so you don't need to sniff the same smell at second breath. lol.

This is the scenario of having a room near to a septic tank (or is it sewage tank?). Your luck is completely based on the wind. If the wind likes to blow towards the room window today, then it's bad luck day today. Sigh.. Praying hard when I sleep later it's not gonna stink.


****************************

lol. Am very happy that Zhuang chased me to update my blog few days ago and today WY chased me to write another post. When I look at the date of my beach post only I realized it was 2 days ago. Sorry yea, Friday one whole day I take bus from hometown back to my USJ home. So, have no time to blog yet. Finally now got time. =)

There are several pictures I took at Desaru which I had not put here yet. Coz I wanna photoshop first. Let me show you my very beginner photoshop skills. =P


Before


After




Before


After




Before


After




Before


After



Which one nicest?

5 comments:

Pwinncess said...

omgawd!

first one first one!!!

eh which photoshop programme you used ah!! i want i want!!

yinkheay said...

i use adobe photoshop 7.0 only.. Not very pro.. coz i lazy to learn.. my dad say these looks like junior work. keke.. but nvm.. i like enuf liao =P

yinkheay said...

i personally like the second and third one =)

Tim Mak said...

first one too bright ler. cant see the words properly.. i prefer the 2nd one, most nostalgic, using photoshop cs 3?

yinkheay said...

no cs.. 7.0 only.. coz i seldom use photoshop one.. so no need so geng one =p. Unless one day I wan to improve on my photoshop skills la =P.

Yea.. the first one very bright. I tried to make it darker.. but the plants in front will be very very dark. Not nice. So put brighter lo.