Sunday, March 9, 2008

Reborn

"Am I dying? Am I dying?" I felt death was very close to me when the cold crept up to me.

I was curling up on the bed with blanket covering my whole body, trying to keep myself warm and trying to combat the pain. But of course, there's no way I can combat it. I did not even have the energy to move a limb, how was I going to even rub my own stomach to ease the pain. My eyes were wet. I'm not sure whether it's the tears or the sweat.

Yes. The monthly monster came to me again. I hate it.

God, can you please transform me into a male? I rather having emotional stress on having to earn money for a family than going through this physical pain every month.

I went to hell for two hours this afternoon. Struggle for life. Hugging the blanket tight. Imagining it was Heng. I was not sure whether it was the pain or the tiredness that made me fell asleep. When I woke up, the pain had left me. I felt reborn.

It's always like this every month. Dead. And then reborn. Over and over again.


*************************


Went to sing k with the monkeys again. The last time we went to sing k was last August, to celebrate Adam's birthday. This time, we farewell for Kexin because she is going to Japan to further her studies. Adam was monkeyly crazy last night.. lol. Too bad Keen didn't come. Else he can help us hold down Adam. lol.

Had a really crazy night. I feel like I went back to my A levels time. Those great childish times. I think this was even more crazier than my A levels time. lol. Lucky I don't have many pictures taken looking crazy. Only a few I guess. Adam had more crazy photos. I think he's an undercover professional clown la. It's just that he didn't tell us only. hahaha.. Will post the pictures up as soon as I get the picture from Kexin tomorrow. lol.

And we sang freaking 6 hours in a row! Summore almost half of the songs we actually didn't sing properly. We yelled.

That's why I call ourselves monkeys. When we get together, we behave like monkeys. Adam, Kexin, Yumin, Keen, agree? lol


No comments: