The first time I went to FRIM was when I was taking the elective subject called Ecology in Monash during my second year which was in 2004. I remember myself struggling to push myself continue walking up the slope, panting very heavily. This time, I think there's some improvement, no more panting and leg sore, thanks to my swimming training.
Before going into the forest
The turning point
Light piercing through
Pond for giant fish (I dun remember the name)
In forest
Bamboo canopy. Nice!
Elephant tree. Can you see the trunk?
The famous canopy in FRIM. The guide said everyone come here just to take a look at this canopy.
Big tree with big root. Dun ask me the name. lol. Dun remember. According to the guide, orang asli tap on the root to communicate with one another in the forest.
The canopy walk!
With the guide, Thomas, before going for the canopy walk.
JY and me, and the bridge behind us.
CK and me
On the way to the canopy walk I guess.
Waiting for the canopy walk
Waiting for the rest to come for the canopy walk
We're on the bridge! lol.
The concrete jungle, the real jungle and me on the canopy walk
Rizal on the bridge. This bridge is the most scariest of all. The planks are a bit senget. But I think Germany architecture should be trustworthy. Shouldn't be a problem.
Going down and out
Going down the hill
Avoiding the ratan down the hill.
A family picnicking near a waterfall
'Escaped' from forest
Marching towards our lunch! Yum!!
Spicy squid. This is the nicest dish of all the dishes. hehe.
The artwork by our lovely wild boar. They were burrowing for worms.

The forest we went. Taken from the hut we were having lunch.
The forest we went. Taken from the hut we were having lunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment