Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Taken a tag from Zhuang and Pingpao

1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken, when was it taken and who took it? How was your mood?


Canopy walk at FRIM on last Sunday taken by JY. Was trying to balance myself. I said this last bridge is a bit senget. Mood code: Excited.



2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?:


Met Aud in A-levels time. Submit Monash application form with her when we realized we were both applying for Monash when we met at the foyer. That's when our friendship bloomed.



3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?


Heng came KT last year. I brought him to the famous waterfall there. But instead of playing with waterfall water, we got all soaked up by the pouring rain halfway taking pictures there.

He was my classmate during A-levels. But last year only we get together. =)



4. A family picture:


On Christmas night



5. A picture of you making a peace sign:


All of us love peace sign. hehe



6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign:


Is this considered yo dawg? Steamboat at SS15 Nanako.



7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume:

Nah. Din attend any Halloween party before.



8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?


Redang in Mid 2006 with friends from Monash and the girls. Aud's missing.


Kampar trip May 2007. Bro beside me.



9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:


Obviously it's a science lab.



10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture?


First weird place. Patriotic day army exhibition in Sunway Campus


Second weird place. Standing on the benches for agriculture class after harvesting all our corn plants



11. A picture of you on stage:


Spot me! =P (picture taken from Purplish soul)



12. A picture of you playing sport:

I only do climbing and swimming. I dun have picture of myself swimming. So, only left climbing.





13. A picture of you with a celebrity:


This is the best I can get. lol.



14. A picture of you drunk.

Seldom drink. The last time I was drunk was like 5 years ago in Genting. I dun have camera yet that time (and 2003 dun have hp that can take pictures yet do they?) lol.



15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad?

I dun have picture of me looking angry or mad le.

I only have picture of myself looking crazy (crazy = mad? lol)


Dun I look like a mad fella?



16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?


Lost my handphone. I was really sad but still manage to put funny face in front of the camera.



17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird?


Why I look weird ah? Coz I make funny face lo.



18. A picture of you wearing something strange:


See the fishmonger boots. It was an Ecology field trip to mangrove forest in 2004. I fell onto the mud (butts-down) because of these boots. Blame the boots! =P They got stuck to the mud. When I tried to pull them out I lost balance and sat on the mud. Cool experience though. hehe.



19. A picture of you wearing formal:

Erm. Dun have lo. I seldom wear formal. Only wear during interview. What for take picture before interview? Damn stress already still take picture meh.

Can only find this type of formal wear. lol.


Formal also right?



20. A picture of you wearing a swimsuit:

Erhem.. presenting my new swimsuit I just bought last week. (my old swimsuit loosen already)


I know I got no boobs and no waist. Dun laugh.

I said dun laugh.



21. A picture of you wearing PJs:

I din attend any pajama party nor did I take the picture of my own PJ coz it's just too casual.



22. A picture of you with an animal:


With Pinky


With two greedy monkeys at Kanching Waterfall



23. A picture of you eating or with food:


Carlos Junior. Yum!



24. A picture of you in black and white



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scholarship presentation picture looked like crap! All of us were tired from lab work!

yinkheay said...

lol. yea. luckily the faces are so small. cant see properly =P