Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tae Wang Sa Shin ki

Really addicted to the Tae Wang Sa Shin ki. I like the tomboy girl, Suchini, in the show.



She looks so different in her before life, very pretty. Her before life name was Sayo.



And another character I enjoy watching is the bad guy in the show coz he always links 2-3 sentences together and finish it within one breath. Very funny the way he continuously lowers his voice to finish the long sentence.




----------------


It's 27 March today. I'm supposed to write a new post instead of editing it here. But, the post will look too short if I just add this section to a new post. So I just add here la. Hehe.

I've known my Korean name more than a year ago. Got it by google-ing my Chinese name's character one by one.

So I proudly announce my Korean name here, just for fun! Hehehe...


강영희


It's pronounced as Kang Yeong Hee. Love this name. If pronounced faster it can be yeongee I think. Hehe.. My name is very suitable to be converted to Korean. Very Korean-like. Hehe..

Sigh.. Really hope I can save enough money to learn Korean language.


No comments: