Today very bersemangat. Hehe.. Drove all the way to FRIM early morning just for a short hike. 15 mins up the hill and another 5 or 7 mins down the hill and then walked all the way back to WY's house which took us about 50 mins. Actually went there not for training, it's more for the fresh air. I miss jungle air too much already. Can't stand the air quality here near my house. Most people cannot tell the difference but I feel the air here is a bit pungent, uneasy for the throat and nostril.
Although it was a short hike (not even a hike coz it doesn't seem like a hill to me), I got to breathe the fresh air and I was able to sweat quite a lot (I didn't drink much water also... dun understand why can sweat that much). Muscles not much pain but both ankles felt a bit as if it's overworked during the last 50 mins walk. It was just flat ground. I dun really understand why the ankles will feel pain. Hmmm.. But now ok pula. So should be ok la..
The funny thing is. I didn't bring my backpack this time coz I was thinking it was a short hike so backpack is kinda unnecessary. So I brought my handbag which I stuffed my towel and water bottle. When I parked my car, got down the car and jumped onto WY's mum's car only I realized I brought along the handbag.
WY's mum only dropped us off. So I didn't leave my handbag in her car. So, all the way power-walking and hiking up the hill I was carrying this handbag in my hands. I didn't carry it around my arms la. Coz I duwan to look like I'm going shopping in a jungle. But, I think I saw people glancing at my handbag when I was hiking. Argh.. So malu!!
---------
Yesterday since I have no car to go lepak, I started watching 태왕사신기 Tae wang sa shin ki 太王四神记 casted by Bae Yong Jun.
The first episode was boring and slow. One eye contact can cast for 1-2 minutes one. But the second episode it started to become exciting.
Especially during the tomboy-ish girl scenes, I couldn't stop laughing. And young actor, Yoo SeongHo, who casted as the young version of the Bae Yong Jun's character is really good in acting. He's serious when he needs to be serious and playful when he needs to be. Those facial expression is like those of experienced old actors.

No comments:
Post a Comment