Had some light jogging recently. Hope they help.
I came back hometown yesterday. Had a very tiring journey as usual. And as usual, I slept most of the time on the bus. When I woke up once and looked at the 24 hours digital clock in the bus. It showed 13:20. My girl friends would know I dunno how to read digital clock. I was so happy that I have one more hour to go. Coz I thought it was 3pm already. Sigh, mana tau it's actually 1.20pm. Dampened my mood a lot.
I know. That's why I said I dunno how to read digital clock. haha..
----------
Just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button from my dad's PC.
At first the movie was boring, talking about only his stories. Then in the end when the story revealed that the daughter of the old lady in the hospital is actually his daughter. I was drawn into the movie completely. Every scene after that made me cry.
This movie talks a lot about death, too. Also, from Benjamin's point of view on life, because he had seen too many deaths, plus he was born an old man and thought that he would die anytime soon, he believes that "There's no time limit. Start whatever you want now", coz you never know when you're dying. I find this movie very inspiring. I found it has many good quotes, too. Every time I heard each one of them I felt like writing down the quotes.
Hope there's more inspiring movies like this in the future. =)
Going to watch Slumdog Millionaire now. Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment