Thursday, March 5, 2009

New skin! =)

Woo hoo!

Finally finish editing the new blog skin! I change this skin just because of the RSS Feed. Sigh... My previous blog template was in html classic blogger mode and I dunno how to set RSS Feed for that. I didn't know I dun have feed in my blog until Wey Yiing told me that she doesn't know my blog was updated because my blog has no feed! Maybe it has feed but I just dunno how to set. Then hor, now after changing to new blogger mode, only I realized that it is actually the setting problem. Hahaha.. Blur as usual.

Never mind.

I love this simple template especially the font for the header "Garden of Thoughts". Cute or not? =) And this template is easy to edit too. Actually I wanted to change my blog title to something else coz it sounds very lame. Garden of Thoughts konon. So lame. But I think everyone who read my blog are more used to this title after so many years. So I think I will just stick to it la. Hehe.


------------

Today actually was not in a good mood coz everyone in the lab was bullied by the janitor. Aih.. We always bullied by her one. She's more like a boss to us than us to her. Maybe we should start being more stern and firm when communicating with her. Sigh. For goodness sake, aunty, wash the toilet la!! Argh!!!

Ok. Enough ranting. Gotta go sleep. Very long never sleep so late already. Bad for health. Hehe.

Nights.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice template :)`

yinkheay said...

Thanks!