Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hair maintenance

See my new haircut!





It's shorter than my previous cut. lol.. But I like the light feeling. And when showering I dun need to rub so long coz the hair volume is really small now. =P



Nothing else to blog about tim. lol. Oklah... I include some updates la..

Updates:

1. Missed Chee Hui already. So met her up last Friday. Had Kelantan Laksa at Laksa Shack with her in One Utama. In the end had to pick out all the raw beansprouts when I was eating, very troublesome. Regretted ordering that. But happy to meet a good friend.


Kelantan Laksa and otak-otak. The otak-otak is just so-so. Not spicy and not tasty enough. The Kelantan Laksa soup is nice! But the raw beansprout spoiled the mood to eat the laksa. Hehe..


2. Last Sunday went to sing K at The Gardens with Zhuang and family, and bro too. (No photos coz din get from Zhuang. Hehe.. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!