Thursday, March 19, 2009

My humble food

Hohoho! Finally I have the guts to put up the photos of my products! I mean my cooking. I cook my dinner lately since January. Every night and kept some for lunch. Save quite a lot but spent most of the money on the damn car. Pardon my language coz I really hate my driving skills. lol.


Let's start from those not so appealing from the appearance first (but taste good one le). Hehe..


ABC soup? Soup or not soup it's my all time favourite!


Steamed brinjal with sesame oil. I love this dish!


Bean sprouts with fish balls. A simulation of those of mixed rice stalls outside by using preserved szechuan pickle (榨菜) to make it tastes salty.


French beans, okra and carrot


Amaranth with garlics. Audrey's favourite.


Fried rice (taken when I was half way eating it. Haha). I didn't use rice that are kept overnight. I cook the rice with lesser amount of water so it's harder and ideal for cooking fried rice.


Fried chicken! Just fried this today. The oil 'jumped' around everywhere that I had to mop the floor after cooking. But it was tasty! The soy sauce and sugar that marinated the drumsticks still coated its surface giving it a sweet taste =)


Some of the food which are nice and appealing are not shown here coz whenever I done with cooking I'm too hungry to take the photos. Plus, when I noticed that I haven't take the photos of them I've already finished eating them. Hehe..


-----------------


This song has been playing in my mind recently. Miss it very much.



Dun mind the lyrics, it has a nice rhythm. =)

No comments: