Just came back from my third endurance training (sort of): Swimming.
Very very tired now. I didn't count how many laps I swam coz too many people blocking the way or standing by the wall, so I only swam half way and turned back. I think I swam about 500 m or slightly more.
Actually I dun consider this as a proper endurance training coz normally if I wanna practice my stamina (just like how I practiced for my 300m test), I would swim non-stop 300 m or more. Last time normally I got breathless when I reached about 150m or 200m. My best stamina record was 1km non-stop. But now, around 100m I already feel breathless. Sigh.. I need more endurance training.
This weekend go back hometown I'm going to go jogging at the football field already.
Oh! Talking about going back hometown, I should start packing already! Gosh... my running shoes are still dirty with the Gunung Dato' soil. Dun care la. Just bring it back. Hehe. And oh, talking about packing, I wish I have a rucksack. =(
-----------
Talk about clumsiness, recently I'm really clumsy.
1. Yesterday I bought grocery which weighed about 10kg from Pyramid. I carried it all the way up to CP5. Although they have escalators, carrying those weights from Giant to the Orange Zone in new wing there can already break my arms. And I did look very clumsy. When I got off the car outside my house, I had to use my knee to close the car door. Dramas always happen to me.
2. Just now I almost chopped my feet coz the knife slipped off my hand and dropped right towards my feet. Luckily recently my response is very fast, I drawn away my feet before the knife dropped straight down onto my feet.
3. Last week I dropped the perfume Pei Err bought for me. Luckily the glass was very hard. It didn't break at all! Fuhhh...
4. When hiking last weekend, as usual I bang my head to some branches again. And slipped my ankle, right ankle this time. I'm gonna buy myself one more ankle stabiliser to prevent this from happening again. Sigh. That will cost me another RM40.
Maybe not enough sleep..
------------
One more recommendation on a Chinese artist-方大同. His songs are very R&B. Very relaxing. =) Although he looks nerdy but he writes good songs! Whenever I listen to his songs, I feel like I'm relaxing in a small windy hut by the beach listening to the waves...
方大同 - singalongsong
方大同 - 如果愛
Very very tired now. I didn't count how many laps I swam coz too many people blocking the way or standing by the wall, so I only swam half way and turned back. I think I swam about 500 m or slightly more.
Actually I dun consider this as a proper endurance training coz normally if I wanna practice my stamina (just like how I practiced for my 300m test), I would swim non-stop 300 m or more. Last time normally I got breathless when I reached about 150m or 200m. My best stamina record was 1km non-stop. But now, around 100m I already feel breathless. Sigh.. I need more endurance training.
This weekend go back hometown I'm going to go jogging at the football field already.
Oh! Talking about going back hometown, I should start packing already! Gosh... my running shoes are still dirty with the Gunung Dato' soil. Dun care la. Just bring it back. Hehe. And oh, talking about packing, I wish I have a rucksack. =(
-----------
Talk about clumsiness, recently I'm really clumsy.
1. Yesterday I bought grocery which weighed about 10kg from Pyramid. I carried it all the way up to CP5. Although they have escalators, carrying those weights from Giant to the Orange Zone in new wing there can already break my arms. And I did look very clumsy. When I got off the car outside my house, I had to use my knee to close the car door. Dramas always happen to me.
2. Just now I almost chopped my feet coz the knife slipped off my hand and dropped right towards my feet. Luckily recently my response is very fast, I drawn away my feet before the knife dropped straight down onto my feet.
3. Last week I dropped the perfume Pei Err bought for me. Luckily the glass was very hard. It didn't break at all! Fuhhh...
4. When hiking last weekend, as usual I bang my head to some branches again. And slipped my ankle, right ankle this time. I'm gonna buy myself one more ankle stabiliser to prevent this from happening again. Sigh. That will cost me another RM40.
Maybe not enough sleep..
------------
One more recommendation on a Chinese artist-方大同. His songs are very R&B. Very relaxing. =) Although he looks nerdy but he writes good songs! Whenever I listen to his songs, I feel like I'm relaxing in a small windy hut by the beach listening to the waves...
方大同 - singalongsong
方大同 - 如果愛

No comments:
Post a Comment