I'm the kind of person who will continuously listen to a song I like for one whole day until I'm bored with it. Hehe.
Today I have this urge to continuously listen to this song: 南拳媽媽 -下雨天. I've listened to it for 6 times in a row for one hour since I woke up in the morning. Haha..
----------
I'm car-less now. Woke at 9am to send my car for welding mudguard and spray painting. Wanted to go back to sleep after I'm home but went online and had my breakfast instead. Hmm.. Feel like going back to sleep now.
I'm supposed to be hiking at the Gap-Gunung Hulu Semangkok by now with MOTH (Malaysia Outdoor Trekking and Hiking) people. =( Too bad had to FFK them coz I have to send my car to repair. The mountain has a cool name - The Gap. It's situated near Fraser Hill at Raub, Pahang, 1183m in height. Hope can go there in the future to see whether the mountain is beautiful.
----------
Woke up with right arm extensor and flexor (I found on the net, not sure whether it's correct) pain this morning. Recall back what I had done to have overworked my arm. No wonder. I had been 'exercising' my arm by pipetting yesterday from 10am to 5.30pm non-stop.
Today I have this urge to continuously listen to this song: 南拳媽媽 -下雨天. I've listened to it for 6 times in a row for one hour since I woke up in the morning. Haha..
----------
I'm car-less now. Woke at 9am to send my car for welding mudguard and spray painting. Wanted to go back to sleep after I'm home but went online and had my breakfast instead. Hmm.. Feel like going back to sleep now.
I'm supposed to be hiking at the Gap-Gunung Hulu Semangkok by now with MOTH (Malaysia Outdoor Trekking and Hiking) people. =( Too bad had to FFK them coz I have to send my car to repair. The mountain has a cool name - The Gap. It's situated near Fraser Hill at Raub, Pahang, 1183m in height. Hope can go there in the future to see whether the mountain is beautiful.
----------
Woke up with right arm extensor and flexor (I found on the net, not sure whether it's correct) pain this morning. Recall back what I had done to have overworked my arm. No wonder. I had been 'exercising' my arm by pipetting yesterday from 10am to 5.30pm non-stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment