Friday, April 25, 2008

Update

Recently I dunno how to put words into my blog. lol. Recent life is a like combination of pieces of patches here and there which I have no idea how to link them together.

Here are some of the pieces from quite some while ago to recently:

1. Looking for ______ coz I will be _______ soon. lol. Can't say yet. Coz it's still considered a secret which might doom me against the law. (lol.. sound so serious) But feel like typing it down. Then what's the point of writing it down? Soh poh. lol. But I think some of my friends already know la. hehe.

Started to work on something for Heng. hehe. It's a secret also. Planning to give him when he comes back on Aug =) Nope. It's definitely not a scarf. My sewing skills is very bad, what's more knitting skills. lol

I had sent the application form to be a staff in IW which is coming up in mid June. This is not a secret. hehe. But my mum not yet know. I dunno whether she will kill me after she reads this. I wanna try being a staff and see how different it feels to be a staff rather than being an attendance. And I wanna seek my ability to contribute in organizing something and making something run smoothly.

I was planning on a climb this Sunday. This time, we are going to climb Gunung Datuk. Why do I choose this hill? The view is magnificent at the top!

Watch this clip I found on youtube then you'll know what I mean by magnificent =)


The confirmed attendances are me (of course), Adam (the experienced. kaka.. Yumin says Adam can take care of our safety. lol), Keen, Yumin (the one who knows the trail), Elaine (hope she dun FFK me again =P), Choo Peng, New, New's roommie. Get Pei can't go. Too bad. Next time we go again la, aim another hill. hehe.

Trained myself at the swimming pool in my apartment. Went with Get Pei for two continuous days. I'm so awed by my own stamina. lol. Coz actually I was really tired and had sore thighs and arms on the second day, but on Get Pei's request I went again. And the 3rd day, which is today. I feel like swimming again. Hmm.. I think I'm addicted. Cannot swim today already la. I'm going to restore some energy for the climb.

Oh ya. I dunno was it because I tried the 100 m after I had swam few hundreds meter, when Get Pei timed for me, I only finished 100 m in 150 s. Last time I finished in 120+ seconds when Hao Wei timed for me one le. sob sob. Then I tried again on second day. I finished 100 m in 142 s, only 8 seconds improvement =( But I think I got the freestyle right this time already. I feel myself feeling better after a 300 m freestyle swim, unlike last time, 200 m also cannot make it with freestyle.

Starting to get real-time PCR results for my job already. Yeay! But the data are still yet to be analyzed though. And not very consistent. lol. Can't wait to get a decent trend in my results. =)

Am starting to watch New Heart the korean drama. It's about hospital and heart surgery one. Then one scene damn true lo. The doctor's handphone rang. It was in one of the pocket of his lab coat. Coz his lab coat was crumbled it's very hard to find the pocket one. I also always cannot find pen in my pocket. =P Like for example if the pen is in my left pocket I always got the right pocket first. lol.

The most recent of all is, I can't wait to see Heng tonight (hopefully). It's been quite a while since I saw him. Just a few days. But, it feels like very long time for me already. lol..


No comments: