Saturday, April 19, 2008

Headache Headache

Recently I have been healthy, since two weeks ago.

I mean my sleeping time and bio-clock. It's so normal I have no headache and backpain at all! My healthy sleeping time is around 10.30-11.30pm and wake up at 7.30am! I got used to it already. So, if I sleep later than that I will have "hang-over" (according to New's description of not enough sleep) the next morning. haha.

The bio-clock changed back to unhealthy one last night. And I have the "hang-over" now already. OMG. Got a bit headache and stiff neck now. =(

Last night came back quite late from swimming class. Reached home at 10.45pm. I was not very sleepy yet. Still very energetic. So, I read some blogs and prepared the materials for tuition for today, while chatting with Adam. And then wanna sleep already. Coz I started to feel sleepy.

Then I saw Heng online. I was surprised to see him online actually. lol. Coz recently I seldom have the chance to see him online. I miss him so much recently until everytime I online I would pray very hard he's MSN status is green. So, with such opportunity, I stayed. Like a spider my mum would say (coz she say spider always like to stay on the web).

I slept at 1.30am instead. Therefore the hang-over.

Then woke up at 8am to prepare for tuition and finally back to USJ now. What a relief!

Wanted to take a short nap. But thinking about the email reply I'm waiting from Vincent from Raleigh about the IW staff enquiries, I went to check gmail. Then this worsen my headache. OMG! There were freaking 20 mails in my gmail! One day din check only le. Suddenly so many mails.

Mostly are spams from Facebook and Friendster!



Can the facebook and friendster updates just leave me alone? I'm gonna go inactivate the email update system already. Having this thought make me feel worse. I very lazy to play with facebook and friendster la. The settings and all are really troublesome one.

Headache headache.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Am planning for a hiking trip for next Sunday to Gunung Datuk. Yeay! Can't wait to go. I hope everyone who join will enjoy it =)

Gotta go eat steamboat with the girls already. Continue later. Hehe.


No comments: