I miss the blue sea, the soft and warm sand underneath the feet, the snorkeling, the bumpy speedboat that brought us to snorkeling spots, the baby shark in the Marine park that swam passed my leg, the coral that looks like a brain and most important of all the companionship.
Can see the sea? It's THAT blue!
One example of brain coral. Amazing right? (This picture is not from Redang. I googled for the brain coral image one)
The last time I went to Redang was in 2006. We had lots of fun.
I remember swimming with my normal goggles and swimsuit with Steven to see the fishes with stripe patterns. The further we swam the deeper the sea was and I have no stamina to swim further. In the end, I gave up swimming further and went back to the beach. Then after that Steven came back and tell me he went further and saw even more variety of fishes.
Anywho, I really hope that I can go Redang again, this time with Heng. =P
I miss Redang. I miss Heng.
p/s: Myeho.com is sooo cool coz they're gonna give away 100 free tickets to Redang for bloggers who write up posts about Redang and myeho.com. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment