Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I miss those hugs...

Went to read MunK's blog. The video about free hugs sent me tears all over the face. Not sad tears. I was touched by the love people spread around with just one big and warm hug.

MunK, allow me to clash topic with you yea =P

After watching the video, the first scene that came to me was when Wey Yiing came back from Australia for summer holiday and she called me out for a dinner. She gave me a bear hug at the entrance of Pyramid. I was shocked. But the hug was so sweet and warm I feel so loved the next second. =)

I remember Ching Wan gave me one too. When she came back from UK and we hanged out in Pyramid. She also gave me a bear hug. I miss getting hugs from my fellow girls.

Not to forget plenty of hugs with my parents. Every time I went home I would give them a big hug =)

The last hug I had with didi was sweet. I hugged him when we had this Christmas party in Zhuang's house.

And plenty with Heng. And his goodbye hug in KLIA. That was a sad one. I didn't want to let go of him when I hugged him. Sob Sob...

This is the video that touched me:





Are you touched? Give a hug to your love one today =)

4 comments:

aehknum said...

No one asked for a hug from me yet. Guess nobody really read it except for you.

yinkheay said...

maybe they read already but too shy to ask hug from u le... =) no need ppl ask u one ma.. u can go ask them for a hug ma =P

aehknum said...

Haha! Just now I passed a birthday present to my friend after the badminton game. Wanted to give her a big hug but I told her I dont think its a good idea 'cause I was all sweaty and smelly. LOL.

Tomorrow tomorrow!! I'll ask from her =)

My little sis hugs me everyday

yinkheay said...

Awww.. So sweet! My brother din hug me everyday =P