I'm so thrilled with the swimming lessons now. Coz I think I'm improving every time I practice. =D
Friday night and tonight I went to swimming class and had the normal endurance training. The 300 m in 9 mins, 100 m in 100 sec, 50 m sidestroke, 50 m rescuer backstroke, 25 m underwater dive. Some extra ones like 15 m rope throwing and towing victim.
Then I got to learn how to make bandage also. Yeay! I got to learn securing the arm and bandage the head one. =)
Oh yea. And I improved in my rope-throwing also. Friday class my rope got tangled at the middle but now I got it straight and untangled! And and.. The time limit for the rope-throwing plus pulling the victim off from the middle of the pool to the side of the pool is 1 minute. My lowest record was 41 sec! hehe. I used 31 sec to roll the rope and 10 sec to pull the victim 15 m away to the poolside. =D
My 300 m I used 8 minutes 20 sec like that.
But the 100 m one I still cannot make it. I took 143 sec to swim 100 m with freestyle. =( I think I better go practice my freestyle in my apartment's pool every two days from now on.
And my 50 m swim followed by towing the victim 50 m in 3 min 15 sec one, although I manage to reach within the time limit but I was struggling when towing. This one need more endurance practice also.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here are some steamboat pictures last night and some random pictures over the last few weeks. Din put them up coz I think they are too random and was in deep depression mood . So I had no mood to write a random blog.

We had the steamboat at the roof top. No nice view though. But it's really isolated. Isolated from the crowd and hence the noise. We had a good chat up there. =)

This view is taken from the rooftop.


WY posing before we started attacking the food.
Randoms:
I always like to take the seat near the window whenever I go to McDonald in Sunway Pyramid.

Coz the view is nice. =) Overlooking Sunway Lagoon. Nice view right?
Another reason is that I like the 100% sunlight with the 100% air-cond in the mall.

Just me, myself, and a pack of French fries.
If you see a girl sitting facing the Lagoon alone in McDonald in Pyramid, with a pack of French fries, maybe a book on the table, it's most probably me. lol.
I tried a few new recipes when I'm bored.

Bread with peanut butter and banana slices. It's one of the Elvis Presley's favourite le. But I think it's so-so only.

I prefer this! Bread with Nutella chocolate spread and banana slices.

And a failure trial. Milk with mango and cherry tomatoes. The addition of tomato made the milk tasted weird. Then I looked online and found that milk cannot be matched with acidic fruits because the acid in the fruit will curd the milk leading to putrefaction. Eww. No wonder it tasted so weird. The combination between the mango and milk was okay but the mango taste disappeared after mixing with the milk.
Yogur Berry in Pyramid new wing


CP ordered the wrong combination. Imagine combining sweet chocolate syrup with sour yoghurt. The yoghurt was actually very fresh and nice. It's the combination which makes it tasted weird. I think the yoghurt will go better with fruits like kiwi or mango.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
By the way, a joke just crossed my mind when I woke up today.
Here goes:
ha-ha. I know it's lame. But lame jokes can be funny also what. =P
Friday night and tonight I went to swimming class and had the normal endurance training. The 300 m in 9 mins, 100 m in 100 sec, 50 m sidestroke, 50 m rescuer backstroke, 25 m underwater dive. Some extra ones like 15 m rope throwing and towing victim.
Then I got to learn how to make bandage also. Yeay! I got to learn securing the arm and bandage the head one. =)
Oh yea. And I improved in my rope-throwing also. Friday class my rope got tangled at the middle but now I got it straight and untangled! And and.. The time limit for the rope-throwing plus pulling the victim off from the middle of the pool to the side of the pool is 1 minute. My lowest record was 41 sec! hehe. I used 31 sec to roll the rope and 10 sec to pull the victim 15 m away to the poolside. =D
My 300 m I used 8 minutes 20 sec like that.
But the 100 m one I still cannot make it. I took 143 sec to swim 100 m with freestyle. =( I think I better go practice my freestyle in my apartment's pool every two days from now on.
And my 50 m swim followed by towing the victim 50 m in 3 min 15 sec one, although I manage to reach within the time limit but I was struggling when towing. This one need more endurance practice also.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here are some steamboat pictures last night and some random pictures over the last few weeks. Din put them up coz I think they are too random and was in deep depression mood . So I had no mood to write a random blog.
We had the steamboat at the roof top. No nice view though. But it's really isolated. Isolated from the crowd and hence the noise. We had a good chat up there. =)
This view is taken from the rooftop.
WY posing before we started attacking the food.
Randoms:
I always like to take the seat near the window whenever I go to McDonald in Sunway Pyramid.
Coz the view is nice. =) Overlooking Sunway Lagoon. Nice view right?
Another reason is that I like the 100% sunlight with the 100% air-cond in the mall.
Just me, myself, and a pack of French fries.
If you see a girl sitting facing the Lagoon alone in McDonald in Pyramid, with a pack of French fries, maybe a book on the table, it's most probably me. lol.
I tried a few new recipes when I'm bored.
Bread with peanut butter and banana slices. It's one of the Elvis Presley's favourite le. But I think it's so-so only.
I prefer this! Bread with Nutella chocolate spread and banana slices.
And a failure trial. Milk with mango and cherry tomatoes. The addition of tomato made the milk tasted weird. Then I looked online and found that milk cannot be matched with acidic fruits because the acid in the fruit will curd the milk leading to putrefaction. Eww. No wonder it tasted so weird. The combination between the mango and milk was okay but the mango taste disappeared after mixing with the milk.
Yogur Berry in Pyramid new wing
CP ordered the wrong combination. Imagine combining sweet chocolate syrup with sour yoghurt. The yoghurt was actually very fresh and nice. It's the combination which makes it tasted weird. I think the yoghurt will go better with fruits like kiwi or mango.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
By the way, a joke just crossed my mind when I woke up today.
Here goes:
Hotlink Technician: Hello. Good morning. May I help you?
Customer: Hi. I listened to Hitz.fm the other day.
Hotlink Technician: Ok.
Customer: I got to know that you have the Hotlink Super Saver. So, from the radio station, I followed the intructions to get more info about the Super Saver thing.
Hotlink Technician: Ok.
Customer: But I could not get the Super saver info. It just dun work.
Hotlink Technician: Did you dial star one hundred hash (#)?
Customer: That is the problem! I cant type one hundred hash on my handphone! I just managed to type 79 hashes only.
Hotlink Technician: It's *100# la! @$@#^#&#@! Not freaking *################################################ etc..
Customer: Hi. I listened to Hitz.fm the other day.
Hotlink Technician: Ok.
Customer: I got to know that you have the Hotlink Super Saver. So, from the radio station, I followed the intructions to get more info about the Super Saver thing.
Hotlink Technician: Ok.
Customer: But I could not get the Super saver info. It just dun work.
Hotlink Technician: Did you dial star one hundred hash (#)?
Customer: That is the problem! I cant type one hundred hash on my handphone! I just managed to type 79 hashes only.
Hotlink Technician: It's *100# la! @$@#^#&#@! Not freaking *################################################ etc..
ha-ha. I know it's lame. But lame jokes can be funny also what. =P

3 comments:
aiyo you guys went out without me!!!
hehe.. u go honeymoon ma. =P
honeymoon ur head... who said one? (~.~)pppp
Post a Comment