Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today is Saturday!

Woke up 7am today. I'm already used to waking up when the sky gets brighter. Didn't set alarm but still can wake up so early.

The sky was so blue and the sun was not too strong yet that time. So, I decided to go for a swim.

It was a satisfaction. I've been itching to swim since I've moved to USJ because the swimming pool is just right outside my window. I can see the glistening blue water from my window everyday.

It's a temptation.

But every time there were some excuses. It's either I was was too tired to go or there were too many people swimming in the small pool. By the time I wasn't tired and there's less people it was already 9 something at night.

I would say this is a small achievement. =P To do something I've been itching for.

I wish this small accomplishment can bring some positive energy into my life. I need that. Been searching for the light behind the tunnel cuz I'm very lost with what I should do with my future now.


Photobucket
Light or darkness after tunnel?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wanted to post these picture long time ago but I din bring my handphone cable to my aunt's house when I was staying at her house.

Went to a garden at Bukit Jalil the other day with my mum and my aunt for a walk. I wanted to jog but follow them instead cuz I scare I got lost in the big garden.

We went there at around 7 something. The air was very fresh and breezy there cuz it was early. And I love the trees there. And the lakes. And fountains. This garden has really nice views.

Photobucket
There are tracks for people to walk around.

Photobucket
And I love the trees there. Some looks wild (like those in previous pic).
Some really poetic (the pale colour leaves trees)

Photobucket

Photobucket
There are many lakes in the garden. And the lakes got many big fishes and turtles. I mean really big especially for the fishes. People brought bread and even fish feed there to feed the fishes and turtles.

Photobucket
There's a bridge too. It's a really big garden. We took 1 hour to walk around the garden summore we din take other routes and din go to the hill top.

Photobucket

They have mini countries there e.g. Malaysia, England, Holland, Iran. These cute looking trees are at Malaysia side.

There are many aunties and uncles doing qigong there. Some do tai chi and some do clapping hands exercises. Some parents bring their kids to walk around there. There are couples jogging together, too. Very harmony.

Some brought badminton rackets. Some brought those round round plastic plate (to throw to one another one) to play at the grassy field. Kids were running here and there.

I love this place very much. Can't wait to go there again on weekend. =)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I like my boss.

She is understanding. She trusts her employees. She helps analyse problems if we face any.

And she always give us nice cookies! =P

She made some cookies for her kid's school party and gave me and Zhuang some of the cookies.

Photobucket
The decorations were made by her kids. Very creative =)
And the cookies are tasty!


And she bought us cookies as Christmas presents, too!

Photobucket
Cappuccino taste cookies. Pretty tasty. =)

No comments: