Mum and dad are coming to KL tomorrow morning!!
I’m thrilled. =D
I haven’t seen my parents for more than two months ever since I got my job. This is actually not the longest record. Last time when I was still in uni I went back home only twice a year, in the July one month break and December-February 3 months summer holiday.
For the 3 months breaks, I had industrial training in my second year in Gribbles for 2 months. I rented a room near the place I work. So, I didn’t meet my parents as frequent (although I still went home during the weekends). Then, third year summer holiday was even worse. I went back to my hometown for 2 weeks and started to work as research assistant on temporary basis in my uni back in KL. And I then continued staying there for my next semester. So it was like about 6 months without seeing my parents.
I think my parents missed me more than the reverse way back then. Cuz I didn’t feel any homesickness and seldom miss my parents during the stay in my uni.
And now. 2 months for not seeing my parents make me miss my parents so much. Something is really wrong. I still hang out with friends, although not as frequent. I even climb hills, very healthy indeed. lol. I went shopping with my cousins and aunt. But, somehow, I miss my parents. A lot.
These few days the peninsular had been raining almost everyday. The road surface got really wet and slippery. Recently there are news on cases and cases of accidents on the highway because of slippery roads.
Today’s news in Star online: Mum and daughter killed on way home after holiday and Lorry mishap, so no papers.
I sincerely hoped that there will be no rain tomorrow so that the road will be safer to drive. But the weather forecast at http://www.kjc.gov.my/english/weather/forecast/town.html shows 'rain whole day' everywhere (including Johor, Malacca, Seremban, Putrajaya) on Wednesday. =(
Praying for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment