After seeing all the same faces in Korean dramas, I'm already bored with those faces. Most of them have tall nose bridges and double eyelids. But there's still some, although plastic surgeried, could still attract me in every drama they casted in.
No, I'm a straight normal girl, no senget-senget. But these actresses are too pretty that I think they come from heaven.
These are my definitions of beauty:
Jeong Ryeo-Won (Gong-Li replicate)
Chubby chubby also pretty
I think they are different from other plastic-surgeried beauties because their eyes make them looks really innocent like angel from heaven when they smile.
Keke. My goodness I sound like a lesbian. =P
And I do like not-so-pretty actress who is good in acting, too.
Here's one:
She's not very pretty type. But I like her acting. She's a real good actress. She has very rich funny expressions which other pretty actresses could never imitate.
I really like her expression especially this Bengang look:
No other actress can have such funny bengang look.
She's a real 实力派 to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment