I was chased by a demon.
She was a very adorable little girl in her 7 or 8 but with enormous strength when she tried to stab me with a knife. She wanted to kill me. I tried to run fast but I could not. For several times she caught hold of me and tried to stab me with the knife. I loose her grip and ran again.
The chasing scene changed from school to train station and then inside the train and then back to the school hall again. She tried to kill her fellow classmates in the graduation ceremony in the school hall. Then in the end with the help of the principal of the school and some police troops we managed to trick and capture the demon girl and prevent her from killing more innocent people.
She was a very adorable little girl in her 7 or 8 but with enormous strength when she tried to stab me with a knife. She wanted to kill me. I tried to run fast but I could not. For several times she caught hold of me and tried to stab me with the knife. I loose her grip and ran again.
The chasing scene changed from school to train station and then inside the train and then back to the school hall again. She tried to kill her fellow classmates in the graduation ceremony in the school hall. Then in the end with the help of the principal of the school and some police troops we managed to trick and capture the demon girl and prevent her from killing more innocent people.
This was my nightmare last night.
Damn scary. This nightmare gave me a stiff shoulder the next morning. It's a very horrible nightmare after for so long. I remember the last nightmare I had about these ghost thingy was like 2 years ago. I was in a big university campus. It was gloomy and the walls of the buildings were made of moulded bricks. I was walking up the stairs when I saw several semi-transparent ghosts floating around the corridor in the building.
Ok, back to the demon girl I dreamed about last night. I went to google what this dream indicates. Then I found one interpretation:
''If one dreamt was fighting a demon and he won means his belief is true and strong.''
Oh. That's great. At least I know I'm not obsessed. Guess it's my flu that was giving me this dream.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Got a forwarded email from Zihui about special watches two days ago. Wanted to post it but was sick then.
1

Showing 1.20 or 3.05??

So it's 3.05 then...

Showing 12.07??

Showing 12.11??

3


Totally no idea what time it shows. But it says 12.03 in the picture.

Showing 1.20 or 3.05??
So it's 3.05 then...
2
Showing 12.07??
Showing 12.11??
3
Totally no idea what time it shows. But it says 12.03 in the picture.
In order to know the time you would have to count the items in the watch one by one.
I pity the owner.
I pity the owner.
5
So, if I get any one of these watches I am so sure I won't know how to read the time.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please let me recover before tomorrow cuz I wanna watch Enchanted tomorrow.
Cough cough.. Plee.. Cough... eease... cough cough cough
Cough cough.. Plee.. Cough... eease... cough cough cough

No comments:
Post a Comment