Monday, December 3, 2007

A memorable Sunday morning

Was watching a Korean drama called "Air City". There's this guy who likes the main character in the drama told the girl "From now on I can be your rubbish bin, you can throw anything to me. Do you have any problem with you now?" When I saw this scene I was like... Whoa.. If the guy I look into my eyes and tell me this, plus a bit of soft music I will be so touched! =P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Went to climb the same hill again Sunday morning with only Keen and Adam.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I like this pic because everyone was not ready. So natural. Especially Adam. lol..


We did not make early plan. Adam requested to go for a climb at Bukit Tabur on Friday and there we were climbing up the hill and panting our lungs out.

Luckily we still remember the route to climb up and down (although at times we were confused). With less people to climb with we took many rests. We rested at any windy spot and took picture, had some water and a lot more chatting and gazing down at the Klang Gates Dam and the trees below and the hills around the hill. The day was bright and very windy, no trace of dark cloud at all. Such a nice day to climb.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keen already tired at the beginning of the climb. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I didn't saw the Klang Gates Dam in the previous climb with Raleigh. We just saw the lake only, not the dam. Finally we saw the dam this time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not yet reach abseiling part, resting at the windy place looking down at the trees. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Adam and his uni UIA (finally got a better view of UIA when we get higher)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before second abseiling
(skipped first abseiling pictures because I took the picture from above which is not a very good angle.. cant see clearly)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keen took the picture of Adam abseiling. I was watching from above.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Adam constipation face. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The last person to climb down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The rock was cold! It was really comfortable to stick my face on it especially when it was almost noon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just now didn't take good picture of me abseiling, so went back to pose. hehe..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another windy spot. Adam lying on the warm rock, relaxing or acting like he was. =P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I also found a spot to lie down. Half-lying though. But the sun was glaring. I felt like a piece of raw meat roasted under the sun although there was strong wind. It was about 12.30pm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keen couldn't find a place to lie down so he sat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then we turned on timer mode and take some pictures. Still at the same windy spot where we lied down to relax.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kena kiap. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Superman Adam wanna fly back to the previous peak. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We then moved on and going down again. Keen got down after me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then Adam

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stool-like rocks. All square square one. Very artistic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Try to sit nice nice cause wanna show like I'm sitting on a chair.

I really had fun during this climb because there's wind today (no wind previous climb last month) and the companion was cool. =) And we had fun taking pictures too. Too bad didn't make much face during the photo taking part. Next time I'll make funny faces. lol.

The climb was not very fast. We took 4 hours to climb up and down. 3 and half hours up and half an hour down the hill. I think we took so long because we rested quite long at those windy place. Was a nice rest though. And fun ones. lol. =)

Can't wait to go to the next climb with Keen and Adam if there's any. =)

p/s: Adam said next time wanna go there picnic, bring nice food and drinks up. Haha. If only we have enough energy to carry them up. =P


No comments: