Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas trees

Christmas is around the corner and every shop in the malls had dressed themselves with Christmas trees.

I had collected some pictures of christmas trees to share here. Some are normal. Some are really creative.

Let me show you some normal ones first. Normal ones are decorated with ribbons and ornaments and some lights.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I think these two are overdo of Christmas tree decoration. Haha. Too many ornaments on the tree.

Then it will make the whole Christmas tree looks like an abandoned one.

Photobucket
Like the one in Midvalley which I don't really like. This Chrismas tree is about 80% covered by twigs and some dried maple leaves.


Found two Christmas trees in The Garden Midvalley with really creative 'ornaments'
Photobucket
Couldn't take any closer shot. But the 'ornaments' are fake apples and oranges. Very creative indeed.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
GAP's Christmas trees use wool balls as ornaments. Cool!


Some Christmas trees itself is different from normal ones.

Photobucket
My favourite of all the Christmas trees.
This shop sells wrapping papers and boxes and ribbons in Midvalley. The owner use their own ribbons to create a Christmas tree. Great idea.

Photobucket
Snowman-like Christmas tree?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Using paper to assemble Christmas tree cone shape. Found in Starbucks The Garden Midvalley. Right: Can there be any simpler? Found in Jusco Pyramid.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Nice shiny ornaments but hanging on dried tree? Found in KLCC. Right: Looks like leafless Christmas tree but what's with the coins dangling on the tree? Pre-deco for CNY? Found in Kelana Square

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Found these two in the Precious That shop in Midvalley if not mistaken. Left: maple leaves-assembled Christmas tree. Right: glowing Christmas tree

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Found in KLCC. Right: Bread christmas tree in Midvalley by BreadTalk


Found this really nice Christmas tree jewelries in Midvalley.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
So cute la...


Photobucket
Living Cabin is always filled with Christmas trees during Christmas season. Nice lighting. =)

I think this is the coolest one. I found this when I wanted to send friendster comments to friends.

Photobucket
Good idea. Low cost summore.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Went to Pyramid for dinner yesterday with WY, Aud and GP. Then went to Halo Cafe with WY and GP. Very long time didn't go Halo already. Sitting there listening to songs and shouting chatting with friends. I regard this as luxury. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: