Monday, February 23, 2009

Audrey's turning 6.25

I kept all my hair bands. I dun need them now. lol.

I'll see how long I can keep this hairstyle. =)


---------------

We had lots of fun during Audrey's birthday celebration.


In Redbox. That's why the photo's very dark.


6.25 is Audrey's exact age. Hehehe..



All short hair except Shi Yun. Hehe. Get Pei's super high heels and super short skirts makes her legs looks nice! Audrey first time wear dress for the girl's gathering!! And see my new scarf! I know looks a bit "lala". But without it I will look too plain, right? But, too colourful hor? Hehe.

---------------

I'm gonna recommend nice English songs today instead of Chinese songs.

Love song by Taylor Swift

Although the song keep repeating but the song melody is nice!

Thinking of you by Katy Perry

Actually I only like the first part of the song, the part where she sings "Comparisons are easily turned, once you've had a taste of perfection"


One more song I want to recommend. It's 一事無成 by 周柏豪 and 鄭融


Love this song! But it's very hard to sing coz too fast already, my canto is not good enough to follow the lyrics. Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hohoho... i love the outing... had fun O-(^.^)-O
n love ur hairstyle ^^

Anonymous said...

I thought 6.25 is the price of the cake. ROFL....

yinkheay said...

GP: Thanks! Love the shouting part in redbox. Hehe.

CP: haha. Cake got so cheap one meh?