Saturday, February 7, 2009

HuHu....

I've been suffering from upper back muscle pain since last year June. At first, the pain was on and off. Mainly starts when I wake up from sleep. And then the pain persist till the mid of the day. Recently, it gets worse. Sometimes, the pain starts from beginning of the day and persist the whole day. I can't stand it anymore. Tomorrow, I'll go for a massage. Hope it helps. I hope I can go for yoga class too... (coz I know I'll be too lazy to do at home myself. Hehe)


---------------


Every time when I look into the mirror at late night, my face will look very pale. And fairer. Every time this pale face will shock myself coz it looks really scary. Maybe I'm more used to having dark skin tone.


-----------


Went out for a movie with Chee Hui today. We watched InkHeart. When I looked at the ticket I thought the cinema printed out my name. Coz InkHeart looks like YinkHeay. Don't you think? Just need to add in two Ys and remove the RT then become YinkHeay already. Hehehe.. It's a good science fiction movie I think coz the story is very creative. =)

Then we saw this very very funny notebook in MPH.


(Click to enlarge)

Looks like our school time notebook right? It's purposely designed for the year of Cow. =) So cute! Chee Hui bought it and took its picture and send the picture to me so that I can blog it. Hehe. How nice! =)

Gotta go sleep already. I feel like I'm degenerating really fast lately. My body dun allow me to sleep late recently. My eyes and my upper back will feel tired easily. And if I sleep even later, all my bones will feel poking pain. And then the next day my joints will start to sore.


No comments: