Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Jungle Book boy! lol..

Love these two songs lately right after I heard them first time on radio:

我的回忆不是我的(海鸣威FEAT泳儿)


歡天喜地 (農夫)



-------

I changed hairstyle today!

Guess what? It's shoulder length bob hair! I know I know bob is already out of fashion. But I just want to enjoy having short hair for a while =) Coz it's light! And I dun need to wait for it to dry for hours before I sleep! =D

Actually I want to try pixie hair. But the hairstylist said the shape of my face does not suit pixie hair. =( Sigh. Never mind then.

Not yet take nice photo of my new hair. But you can imagine the boy in Jungle book. My hair and skin tone plus the face shape are exactly like him. Haha!


I really DO look something like this now. Even the body shape. =P

Tomorrow I'll take some and upload. =)


------------------

Recently really stressed at work. But someone is even more stressed than me. lol... See this stressful man in the video:



Haha. Very funny video this is. I was laughing my ass off when I watched this last time. How creative he is to think of photocopying the PC screen! Brilliant! But if this is real, then I think the poor guy sure got sacked already...


No comments: