Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh MY GAWD! Jason Mraz is coming to KL!

Last month I've already known that Jason Mraz is coming to Malaysia in some time in March.

But, at that time I was thinking "Jason is from US. The concert ticket sure very expensive one. Sure more than RM100 one. Dun need to go la... Summore, I dun have anyone to go with. So, no need to go la.. "

Then when I heard the advertisement again on My FM about giving away tickets. I was like "Argh! I want the free tix! I dun mind going alone!"

Plus, his guitar skills is cool! Way beyond cool! The way he pluck and strum. Sometimes very lively and sometimes emotional. Awww. I wanna go see him play guitar!

Dun believe me? See it yourself on this video.


And then I waited till this week to listen to the radio again for the ad (I dun have radio at home. Hehe) the ad is no longer aired! Hmpph! How unfair...

Dunno still got tickets left or not? =( Who has extra tickets?



-------------------


Heard that this year's Earth Hour will be on 28th March 8.30pm for one hour.

Last year I did participated in Earth Hour 2008. And I'm definitely planning to participate this year too.


Even shopping malls turned off their lights?!! Wow.. I doubt Malaysia shopping mall would do that. lol.

Let's enjoy the tiny contribution to saving the earth during this hour! =)

Read here for more info: http://www.earthhour.org/about/

No comments: