Sunday, February 22, 2009

So ngam

Yesterday other than the test I went to (Don't ask me about the test, it reminds me of how bad my speaking is), I went to Asia Cafe with New for dinner.

Then I saw a lady sitting opposite me waved at me. I waved back trying to recall who this lady is. Though she does look familiar to me, I don't remember who she is at all. So I turned back coz maybe she was waving at someone behind me? But nobody was behind me! Hmmm! I was actually really confused. So I kept looking at her secretly hoping that some bits of memory can jump out of my head. Is she a friend from Raleigh? Or my blog reader? But, in the end I gave up.

After a while, she had finished her dinner and walked towards me. I thought she would just walk pass me. She did. But when she walked pass me, she waved at me to say goodbye. I could only managed to watch her in doubt and confusion. I still dunno who she is. Forgive me for not able to recognise you if you are reading.


After that Audrey joined us and we went to Snowflake just opposite Asia Cafe.



It's a new Taiwanese dessert cafe with simple and comfortable interior design. It has white square tables, white tiles and beige stools and most important of all is it's air-conditioned! And the most interesting thing is that after we order for the dessert, they gave us a round plastic pan which vibrates and lights up when our dessert is ready to be collected at the counter!

It's special is Taufufa. The special thing about this taufufa is that you can choose the toppings for it! I didn't try taufufa coz I didn't feel like eating taufufa that night.

I met Zhuang and Jin Linn there too! It was a big surprised. They went there for the dessert also. And Zhuang managed to meet Audrey the girl in legend. lol. (Coz I always tell Zhuang about Audrey but she never meet her before) Zhuang ordered the taufufa and she told us it's nice.


Before we left, we took a picture in the cafe.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... Kong Yink Heay, I got a feeling that you are going to walk pass me without saying hi few yrs later...

yinkheay said...

no la.. u so important to me i wont forget u one. =)