Wednesday, February 4, 2009
楊丞琳 太煩惱
This is one of the track in the drama series I watching. I love this song before I even watch the drama. Heard it on radio and loved it to bits!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
yinkheay
View my complete profile
Total visitors
Visitors today
My webs
Heay's Deviant Page
Heay's E-Gallery
Heay's Facebook E-Gallery
Labels
~My Girls~
About Me..
Book
Celebrities
Dramas and Movies
Extreme sports
Family
Fashion and Shopping
Food
For laughs and fun
Gossips
Grumblings
Hike Trek and Camp
It's good to know
Jalan-Jalan
Korean Stuff
My artistic spills
Other blogs
Raleigh
Random
Science
Sharing Thoughts/Inspiring
Songs and MVs
Sports
Swimming
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(127)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(16)
Healthy day
Twinkle little stars
Life is short
Audrey's turning 6.25
So ngam
Jungle Book boy revealed!
I'm Jungle Book boy! lol..
Oh MY GAWD! Jason Mraz is coming to KL!
What I do during Valentine's day
I stole this from facebook.. hehe..
Archew!~~ Valentine's phobia..
Aku bukan untukmu...
HuHu....
楊丞琳 太煩惱
Dream hard
Back to reality....
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(194)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(110)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(14)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment