Taken some photos during CNY.
With KT friends
--------------------
Met up Yee Kheng and got to know a new friend, Bryan. We had dinner at Canton-i in Pyramid.
I love this thing below:
The juice inside leaked out when I took a bite! Not too sweet and not too salty. I think it's tasty.
---------------------
The photos below are for syok-sendiri purpose. 100% camwhore purpose. Hehehe... You can choose to ignore this part. Haha.
But if you insist to view this part, please note the colour of my hair. Keke.. Can see got difference? =D
Hehe. Actually I dye my hair myself before CNY just to live up my hair. Although not very evenly distributed (This is my first time dye myself) but I love my hair texture more after dyeing it! =P
-------------
Tomorrow have to go back to work after such a long holiday. I still dun have the mood to work yet. Sigh. Dun care first. Go sleep first. Nighties!




No comments:
Post a Comment