Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Ox Year!

Had reunion dinner. This time we had it outside instead of having it at my grandma's house. It was very crowded and it took very long to wait for the dishes to be served. Very not comfortable, hungry and boring. Hope we won't go outside for reunion dinner next year. 

Just now watched some video clips from my childhood time. There's some changes in me. Last time I was very serious or should I say I pretended to look serious, even in front of my parents and brother. I remember deep inside I was playful but didn't show it coz I thought being serious will be praised by the elders. I remember I did not allow myself to act funny in front of people. I think I've changed quite a lot now, at least in front of close friends and family I will hit some lame jokes and laugh like some crazy fella. Hehe. Why so serious when your life is just so short? 

By the way. Happy Ox Year! 

No comments: