"Yeay! It's weekend!" When I marched towards my car the sun shone weakly on me and dark clouds were hanging on the sky, meaning I had to swim indoor.
The road was free of traffic I wonder why. Maybe still early for traffic? I drove to the aquatic centre in Shah Alam and I chose indoor which is RM1 more expensive than outdoor pool. Just in case it rains. The corn in cup at the food stall beside the counter was very tempting and my stomach was growling. But I worried I might get appendicitis. So I went to swim empty stomach. And then the unfortunate events started from here.
The sticker bangle the counter gave me always slipped off from my hand when I swim last time. So, following the receptionist suggestion, the bangle is for entry purpose, I can throw it away after I went in. So, I throwed it into a dustbin and thought I was very bergaya. After 6 rounds (300m) I was too hungry and started to have gastric pain. And I felt dizzy when I was halfway swimming. Most of the time when I relax my body after every stroke I felt my limbs weaken ed and I wanted to just lay there in the water. I wanted to get out of the water, go out to the food stall and buy the corn in cup and come back to swim. But my bangle... Without it I think I can't come back to the pool. Sigh... Lesson of the day. Never ever throw something that you might need later. After 9 rounds, which was only 30 minutes after I entered the centre (including changing in toilet), I can't stand the pain from the gastric already.. Went out and bought the damn corn in cup. Wasted my RM3 =(
After the corn in cup I feel better and I planned to go Pyramid to have my proper dinner, buy some cookies for my aunt for Chinese New Year and some groceries. It was 7.20pm and the parking lot was full already. I saw quite a few people walking out from the exit but they always went to the different direction I'm heading to. I missed more than 5 chances! What bull's luck?! It took me freaking 30 minutes to turn around the parking lot to look for a freaking parking lot. And my petrol dropped by one bar. Grrr.... Wasted my petrol! And my hunger was back. The corn had done it's job. So, I gritted my teeth and grunted to a random space "Argh! So you want to see me die of hunger here?" And right after I frus-ed out my grunt, I found a parking lot right in front of my eyes. As if no one saw it, everyone just passed by the lot as if it is meant to be there, for me. Muahaha..
I dragged my wobbly legs to the mall towards Mc Donald's and hopped onto my dinner, finally! Before I realized, I was wearing a kinda-loose T-shirt with a baggy shorts and a pair of slippers that people only wear to beaches or night markets. And worse of all, I haven't combed my hair after changing in the aquatic centre! Bad habits. The funny thing was that when I was enjoying my meal, a lady came to ask for donation at my neighbouring tables, except me! Maybe because I was really dressed down for the mall. lol.. So in the end I didn't even care for my eating manner anymore (As if I have proper eating manner usually...duh..)
I bought the CNY cookies without any unfortunate circumstances. But grocery was too heavy to carry. It was a bad choice coming to Pyramid to buy grocery all by myself. Not getting a parking for more than 15 minutes was already a sign. But I didn't see it. And now I spent too much on the raw materials to make spaghetti. Rm13.80 for a pack of Parmesan cheese! Sigh.. I might as well use cheddar cheese and shred it. I don't think it would make any difference to our oriental tastebuds anyway. Too bad, too late.
Despite these unlucky events, I'm still in good mood! Hehe. Coz it's weekend! I've been counting down to a whole day nap since Tuesday. Finally I can rest my neck. =)
So tomorrow I'm gonna be a nocturnal animal which sleeps in daytime. But I'm a mutated one coz I'll be sleeping in both nighttime and daytime. Muahaha.. So, please do not disturb. Hehe.
Oh ya. By the way, just now when leaving Pyramid, I saw a guy who looks very alike Heng. I felt a pang in my heart. The pang weakened my limbs. My legs felt like mashed potatoes. I had the urge to run to him and ask him in surprise "Whoa! How come you're here?" But on second glance... No.. He looked a bit different. I think I'm destined to be bothered by Heng mentally. So I give in, at this moment (coz I dunno what's gonna happen next).
Photobucket couldn't upload my food photos. So I cant upload picture then. Gonna sleep until 2pm tomorrow. But normally I wake up at 7.30am on weekends. Hmm.. We'll see.
The road was free of traffic I wonder why. Maybe still early for traffic? I drove to the aquatic centre in Shah Alam and I chose indoor which is RM1 more expensive than outdoor pool. Just in case it rains. The corn in cup at the food stall beside the counter was very tempting and my stomach was growling. But I worried I might get appendicitis. So I went to swim empty stomach. And then the unfortunate events started from here.
The sticker bangle the counter gave me always slipped off from my hand when I swim last time. So, following the receptionist suggestion, the bangle is for entry purpose, I can throw it away after I went in. So, I throwed it into a dustbin and thought I was very bergaya. After 6 rounds (300m) I was too hungry and started to have gastric pain. And I felt dizzy when I was halfway swimming. Most of the time when I relax my body after every stroke I felt my limbs weaken ed and I wanted to just lay there in the water. I wanted to get out of the water, go out to the food stall and buy the corn in cup and come back to swim. But my bangle... Without it I think I can't come back to the pool. Sigh... Lesson of the day. Never ever throw something that you might need later. After 9 rounds, which was only 30 minutes after I entered the centre (including changing in toilet), I can't stand the pain from the gastric already.. Went out and bought the damn corn in cup. Wasted my RM3 =(
After the corn in cup I feel better and I planned to go Pyramid to have my proper dinner, buy some cookies for my aunt for Chinese New Year and some groceries. It was 7.20pm and the parking lot was full already. I saw quite a few people walking out from the exit but they always went to the different direction I'm heading to. I missed more than 5 chances! What bull's luck?! It took me freaking 30 minutes to turn around the parking lot to look for a freaking parking lot. And my petrol dropped by one bar. Grrr.... Wasted my petrol! And my hunger was back. The corn had done it's job. So, I gritted my teeth and grunted to a random space "Argh! So you want to see me die of hunger here?" And right after I frus-ed out my grunt, I found a parking lot right in front of my eyes. As if no one saw it, everyone just passed by the lot as if it is meant to be there, for me. Muahaha..
I dragged my wobbly legs to the mall towards Mc Donald's and hopped onto my dinner, finally! Before I realized, I was wearing a kinda-loose T-shirt with a baggy shorts and a pair of slippers that people only wear to beaches or night markets. And worse of all, I haven't combed my hair after changing in the aquatic centre! Bad habits. The funny thing was that when I was enjoying my meal, a lady came to ask for donation at my neighbouring tables, except me! Maybe because I was really dressed down for the mall. lol.. So in the end I didn't even care for my eating manner anymore (As if I have proper eating manner usually...duh..)
I bought the CNY cookies without any unfortunate circumstances. But grocery was too heavy to carry. It was a bad choice coming to Pyramid to buy grocery all by myself. Not getting a parking for more than 15 minutes was already a sign. But I didn't see it. And now I spent too much on the raw materials to make spaghetti. Rm13.80 for a pack of Parmesan cheese! Sigh.. I might as well use cheddar cheese and shred it. I don't think it would make any difference to our oriental tastebuds anyway. Too bad, too late.
Despite these unlucky events, I'm still in good mood! Hehe. Coz it's weekend! I've been counting down to a whole day nap since Tuesday. Finally I can rest my neck. =)
So tomorrow I'm gonna be a nocturnal animal which sleeps in daytime. But I'm a mutated one coz I'll be sleeping in both nighttime and daytime. Muahaha.. So, please do not disturb. Hehe.
Oh ya. By the way, just now when leaving Pyramid, I saw a guy who looks very alike Heng. I felt a pang in my heart. The pang weakened my limbs. My legs felt like mashed potatoes. I had the urge to run to him and ask him in surprise "Whoa! How come you're here?" But on second glance... No.. He looked a bit different. I think I'm destined to be bothered by Heng mentally. So I give in, at this moment (coz I dunno what's gonna happen next).
Photobucket couldn't upload my food photos. So I cant upload picture then. Gonna sleep until 2pm tomorrow. But normally I wake up at 7.30am on weekends. Hmm.. We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment