Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Theme colour changed!

Hey! I've changed the theme colour of my blog! Hehe. Coz one reader of mine said that it's too bright and the sharp colours bring strain to the eyes. So I changed it to a softer theme. =)

The neighbours behind my room are playing some online game and cannot control themselves from laughing, talking aloud and swearing. Really cannot stand them. So me and Audrey thought of something to revenge on them! =P We switched on our air cond coz our air-cond exhaust is very noisy when it's heated up, like some kind of generator. Plus, it will generate heat and hopefully transfer most of the heat to the neighbour's room. Muahaha.. If this plan fails, I think the last resolution is to shout over to ask them shut up.

Oh my hell! It's twelve already. It has way pass my usual bedtime which is 11pm nowadays (It's getting earlier and earlier... lol)

Nights.

No comments: