Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new older me =P

I don't mind being old mentally but I do mind being old physically. Hehe.

I've worked out my new year resolution few days ago. But I'm not gonna reveal it here just in case I didn't make it at the end of the year. Hehe.. But I'll stamp the list in front of my desk to remind myself.

Oklah. I'll reveal one. Since I'm very Korean intoxicated now. I love the complicated grammar of Korean language, the jokes from Korean entertainment show MCs, not forgetting Korean dramas, Korean courtesy, Korean BBQ beef, Korean kimchi, Korean actors and the list goes on... So, I've finally picked up some Korean self learning books I bought long time ago. Now study until second chapter only. Hope I manage to understand Korean language (especially the grammar part) when I finish the book. Muahaha.. Is it possible? So, this is one of my new year target. To at least reach intermediate level of Korean language. Hehe.

Today went out with Chee Hui and she told me she joined Tzuchi Foundation (慈济) as a volunteer. I was motivated. So I went to join as well. Yet to spread my love to the needies but I feel reborn already!



I feel my steps are heavier. My breath is, too. My mind older. My heart warmer. =)

No comments: