Monday, January 12, 2009

Negativity

If you're in a very bad mood. Please do not continue reading. Coz I scare my negativity will make yours worse.




Finally I know how to describe my feelings towards the break up already.

I feel I'm abandoned.

Like I'm a diseased patient who can spread the disease around. Or maybe a life-threatening alien who is destined to kill everyone in the world.

Normal relationships ended mostly because of arguments or lost of feelings, but mine... My relationship ended because maybe he think I'm an alien. So, he wants to toss me far far away from his responsibility so that no one will blame him for keeping a life-threatening alien with him. And then regretted and said "I don't mean to leave you. But you're an alien. Sorry".

And then... End of story.

No matter how he wants to be friend with this alien after all these nightmares, she is already hurt. She already feel abandoned.

Sigh... The more I think about it the more I feel hurt.

I should stop thinking about all these nonsense already.


Off to cook tomyam fried rice. Food makes me feel better. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll meet another complementary alien soon.

*hugs*