Saturday, January 3, 2009

On the Nth day of 2009

On the first day of 2009, I went to Midvalley with Zhuang, Mei and my aunts. Had a healthy spaghetti carbonara without cream at Yogitree and then indulged myself with a very creamy mocha frappuccino at Starbucks afterwards.







On the second day of 2009, I went back to my previous home to do some errands and found that I miss the laughter of those innocent kids in the swimming pool just right outside my room window. And I miss the swimming pool, too.

On the third day of 2009, I watched a very heartwarming movie, Ip Man. About the legend of China's Wing Chun kungfu during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Something inside was feeling relieved when those Japanese were beaten up. Got myself a cardigan, too. Whose shopping genes do I inherited from? I dunno.



On the fourth day of 2009, I'll be celebrating WY's birthday. Another indulging moment again with pasta and all.

On the fifth day of 2009, I'll be broke and start to cook dinner to work towards my new year resolution-- saving money.



No comments: