I'm back! Mehehehe..
Chinese New Year is inching. I can feel it from the chinese new year songs from radio stations. If you observe carefully, most of the chinese new year songs have my name in it. =P They would be either "Gong Heay Gong Heay" or "Heay ya Heay ya Heay" or "Heay Heay yeong yeong" or "Gong Heay hor Heay". Haha.. See, how nice my name is. =P
Luckily today is not very jam. It took 5 and half hours to reach my hometown from KL. I expected 8 hours before I boarded the bus. But my butt was pain from sitting with the same position for too long. So cham...
I'm going to meet my hometown friends soon.
Update: Back from yamcha with friends. Some of them I dun even know their names actually. Hehe. But I'm glad that I've met them.

No comments:
Post a Comment