This kind of situation happens to me zillions of time already since young. But recently I seldom get it already. So when the uncle spoke English to me instead of Canto or Mandarin, I feel shocked. But actually English is considered better already. Last time an auntie in a market spoke Malay to me after talking to my mum in Mandarin. I think she thought I'm my mum's maid la. Sigh...
But if I'm a maid also I'm a Philippino maid lo. Coz almost everyone who said I look like foreigner agrees that I look more like a Philippino than an Indonesian.
(1) First it was the stranger I met in hostel last time agreed that I look like Philippino instead of Indon.
(2) Then Kexin and Adam said I look like Maria the Philippino maid and then kept teasing me. That bad meh?
(3) After that even Heng, my boyfriend, said he saw a pretty Philippino nurse in hospital who looks like me. hehe. At least he included the word 'pretty'.
(4) And Poovan calls me Philippino girl.
Hey. Who says Philippinos are not pretty? Angel Locsin is one pretty Philippino in my opinion.

But too bad, my nose is not as tall, my eyebrows are not as long, my lips are not as pink, my eyes not as electrifying and my chin is too short. lol... I know la. I'm way too far from her. =P In fact most of the time I see myself looks more like a dude than a babe. lol.
***********************
Went to USJ 4 for dinner with CP that day also. We wanted to Taipan for dinner but couldn't find parking. So we just drove around and look for food. And then we found this food court with a lot of people ordering their claypot chicken rice. So we just gave it a try. It was good! The chicken is soft, unlike those hard to chew one people sold outside. Not too salty not too dry. The portion was so big that we could hardly finish it. Next time I'll share one person serving.

No comments:
Post a Comment