Saturday, July 26, 2008

Randomness

Tomorrow. Will be my last life saving exam. Hopefully. And by tomorrow I will be given the Bronze Medallion Certificate from Life Saving Society of Malaysia (LSSM). =D


-----------------------


Bought a birthday present for a friend. The packaging box we bought from Living Cabin is very very cute. The box is only RM3.90 but quality is good and looks professional. Will post up the photo after I gave the present to her on Monday. Duwan to reveal the identity of this friend and the photo of the box before this. Duwan to dampen the surprise. =) I think she will be surprised to receive it coz it's our first birthday present for her after knowing her for so long. =P


-----------------------

Just set up a petrol saver system in my car engine. It is supposed to allow more complete combustion which thus will increase the efficiency of the engine and hence saving petrol. Hope it works. I did feel my car more powerful after setting up the system.


No comments: