I just realized 2 weeks ago that every race's mix rice has their own names:
Nasi Kandar is for Indian,
Nasi Campur is for Malay,
Nasi Ekonomi is for Chinese.
=D
--------------------------
Adrian's next plan is white water rafting at KKB this Sunday.
RaleighKL's monthly meeting is rock climbing at Summit this Saturday.
White water rafting need lotsa money (>RM180) which I dun have. Declared bankrupcy for this month. lol.
Rock climbing is way cheaper (RM10 for members) more than 3 times cheaper than normal rate! Plus I had been wanting to go rock climbing. But it falls on the date and time my bf arriving Malaysia.
=( Missed the chances to go white water rafting and rock climbing again and again.
p/s: **Tse Yuen, I remember someone said wanna invite me rock climbing one hor? hehe**
Nasi Kandar is for Indian,
Nasi Campur is for Malay,
Nasi Ekonomi is for Chinese.
=D
--------------------------
Adrian's next plan is white water rafting at KKB this Sunday.
RaleighKL's monthly meeting is rock climbing at Summit this Saturday.
White water rafting need lotsa money (>RM180) which I dun have. Declared bankrupcy for this month. lol.
Rock climbing is way cheaper (RM10 for members) more than 3 times cheaper than normal rate! Plus I had been wanting to go rock climbing. But it falls on the date and time my bf arriving Malaysia.
=( Missed the chances to go white water rafting and rock climbing again and again.
p/s: **Tse Yuen, I remember someone said wanna invite me rock climbing one hor? hehe**

No comments:
Post a Comment